From 330 USD/Person 3 DAYS Based on 2 travelers
– See with your own eyes the rocky plateau with the most majestic scenery of Vietnam
– See firsthand the majestic Ma Pi Leng Pass and the deepest Nho Que River canyon in Vietnam
– Discover the cultural beauty of the H'Mong, Dzao, Lo Lo, Tay...
– Visit Lung Cu Flagpole, the northernmost point of the country
– Discover unique local cuisine
The Northwest Tour program with beautiful routes in general, and with Ha Giang in particular has never cooled down because of the stunning nature and unique culture of the highlanders. Leave behind the busy life in the city, return to nature, and immerse yourself in the peaceful, poetic Northwest mountains and forests. Now, let’s explore the most detailed and interesting Ha Giang Tours with Signatures of Asia!
DAY 1: HANOI – HA GIANG – QUAN BA – YEN MINH (L, D)
05:30: Car and guide pick up you at your hotel, start your Ha Giang Tour
12:00: Lunch buffet. (Or set menu in low season). After that, Tourists will continue to depart for Ha Giang city center
16:30: Stop at Quan Ba Heaven Gate – a very stunning check-in destination, where you can see the panoramic view of the Northwest mountains and forests.
17:30: Arrive at Yen Minh – Ha Giang city, check in and rest.
18:30 p.m: Dinner buffet (Or set menu in low season).
DAY 2: YEN MINH – LUNG CU – MA PI LONG – DONG VAN (B, L, D)
06:00: Have breakfast and depart to admire the majestic scenery of Dong Van Karst Plateau Global Geopark. Along the way, you will stop to visit:
✓ Fox Street with typical H’mong houses with stone fences around the house.
✓ Lung Cu Flagpole – the starting point of the Fatherland, the point with the highest latitude on the map of Vietnam.
12:00: Return to Dong Van town for lunch. After lunch, you continue:
✓ Conquer Ma Pi Leng Pass on the way to Meo Vac, also the most beautiful section on the road called “Happy Road”.
✓ Take photos with the majestic beauty of the 800m deep Ma Pi Leng canyon – the deepest divided terrain in Vietnam.
✓ Cruise on the Nho Que River: Take a boat up the Nho Que River to Hem Tu San, Vietnam’s deepest canyon located on the Nho Que River.
17:00: Return to Dong Van town, check in to the hotel and rest.
18:30: Buffet dinner at the restaurant.
DAY 3: DONG VAN – HA NOI (B, L)
Morning: Watch people excitedly come from every corner of the street gather at Dong Van market to participate in the market session that takes place every Sunday morning.
07:00: Have breakfast and get on the bus back to Hanoi. On the way, visit King Meo Palace – Vuong Chinh Duc located in a valley of Sa Phin commune, this is the richest and most powerful family in Chau Dong Van in the early twentieth century.
12:00: Buffet Lunch and come back to Ha Noi.
1. Private transfer (good-condition coach)
2. Experienced English Speaking Guide
3. Meal: Lunch
4. Mineral water
1. Please provide personal information including Full name, Birth-year, Gender, Nationality and Contact details.
2. Under 1m: Free of charge (Shared lunch with parents). 1m-1m4: 80% of full charge. Above 1m4: Full charge.
The Real Deal with Personal Service.
From 330 USD/Person
24/7 Customer Support. Email to book