From 53 USD/Person 1 day Based on 02 travelers
09:00-09:30 Driver and guide pick you up from your hotel, start to visit Linh Ung Bai But and enjoy the biggest Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva Statue of Viet Nam.
10:30 Continue to explore Da Nang city with Dragon Bridge, Love Bridge and “Carp turning into dragon” statue…
11:00 Have a street food tour with guide, enjoy the delicious dishes from local people.
12:30 Continue to visit Cham museum – the unique museum in the world about Cham Sculpture. After that, explore Han market- the most famous markets of Da Nang, opened from the French colonial times. There are plenty of local things to buy such as half dried cuttle fishs, sesame cakes, clothes… and Han market
14:00 Take a rest at hotel.
15:30-16:00 Continue to visit Marble Mountain and Non Nuoc stone village.
– Marble Mountain is a complex consisting of Kim (Iron Mountain), Mộc (Wood Mountain), Thủy (Water Mountain), Hỏa (Fire Mountain), Thổ (Earth Mountain) symbolizing for 5 main elements of the universe in Asia Culture.
– You will admire the masterpieces of exquisite stone sculptures created by the skilful hands of artisans in Non Nuoc village at the foot of the mountain.
18:00 Depart to Hoi An Ancient Town. You will have dinner with a lot of unique local dishes like Cao Lau, Hoanh Thanh, Banh Bao, Banh Vac …
Visit Hoi An Acient town, with: Japanese Bridge: This only remain of Japanses culture is now considered as a symbol of Hoi An. Taking a walk on the street along the Hoai River, enjoy the night life of Hoi An Town. Colorful lanterns are hung on in front of the houses, across the streets and paths all around the town, which is going to make you feel peaceful, serene and want to last this walk forever.
21:00 Return to Da Nang. End of services. Goodbye & see you again!
1. Transfer by a good-condition coach.
2. Good English Speaking Guide
3. Lunch and dinner.
4. Entrance fees for sightseeing.
5. Mineral water on coach.
1. Please provide personal information including Full name, Birth-year, Gender, Nationality and Contact details.
2. 1–4 year-old children: Free of charge (Shared lunch with parents)
5–10 year-old children: 50% of full charge (½ adult lunch)
Above 10 years old: Full charge.
The Real Deal with Personal Service.
From 53 USD/Person
24/7 Customer Support. Email to book